HONOR RELEASE RETURN, Inc.
3818 Litchfield Loop Lake Wales, Florida 33859
Working for the repatriation of live American Prisoners of War in any form of captivity world-wide. To devote all available manpower and resources of the organization to build political support through education and attain mission favorable outcomes. To craft and pass effective legislation, gain government action and success in repatriating Prisoners of War and those still Missing in Action. To act as a catalyst for the POW/MIA community through communication, organization and coordination of efforts to foster common success of all and nurture a universal will to account for all the missing
Why the name Honor Release Return? We have come together to take action and restore honor to our government by stopping the dishonor and hold them accountable. Our government has abandoned young patriots in captivity and we have come together to gain the release of their person alive or their remains and to return them to their country, their home and their family. This is our mission and this is our strategy. Truth and honor are our sabers. We will wield them unrelentingly and expertly, no matter how long the fight, until they all come home.
- WWI 3344
- WWII 73,515
- Korea 7,832
- Cold WAR 126
- Vietnam 1,626
- War on Terror 6
- United States Government formally request the return of all live Americans who are unaccounted for, in captivity or being detained in any foreign country
- United States Government under take all measures necessary to repatriate all Americans who are unaccounted for, in captivity or being detained in any foreign country.
- United States Government under take all measures necessary to obtain all information held and/or known by foreign governments, groups and individuals concerning all Americans who are now or who have been unaccounted for at any time.
- All information, in any form regardless of when or how obtained, pertaining to Americans unaccounted for prior to 1991 be declassified and made available for public inspection.
- Funding of all actions to account for Americans who are unaccounted for be fully funded by the United States Government.
- All remains recovered in association with unaccounted for Americans, past, present and future, be identified and/or confirmed using the latest scientific means and that all remains be tested and analyzed for age at death using minimal remains to allow for a 2nd, independent DNA analysis if family members so desire.